Established in the year 1989, We feel Pleasure in introducing our self as a leading manufacturer of Injection and blow molds, along with producing plastic based Injection molded products. Having been present in the Injection molding space for over three decades, today we have spanned all across the nation, providing our customers with high quality plastic molding solutions, and even extending our reach in other continents.
We have successfully crossed a benchmark of fabricating more than a 1000 units of plastic molds, with a capacity and infrastructure to produce a high quality Injection mould loaded with all the features in limited time and efficient price.
- We particularly specialize in typical unscrewing – type, hydraulic cylinder based molds creation
- Successfully created unscrew type 48 cavity mold of Vatika hair oil caps for Dabur Nepal
- Multiple 56 cavity molds of zip runner slider with semi hot runner system for U-Flex India.
- Fully Hot runner 4 cavity molds of Odonil dispenser and cap for Dabur India
- Successfully executed largest part design mold of AC Blower fan. Part weight : 1.5 kg. Part width 18 inches.
- Created a unique method to perform Double Molding operation in a highly cost efficient manner for Dabur India. Multiple products like caps and spatulas were produced through the proposed method.
Mr. Rajeev Dhawan, CEO-Goodwill Industries, is a technically Qualified Engineer from TRTC, Delhi. Along with his dedicated & Qualified team of Engineers &
Workers, he works round the clock to put sincere efforts to cater Innovative & flawless products to his Customers.
Our Motto at Works is Customer Satisfaction Adhering to Labour Welfare.
To shape our customers imagination in reality by creating agile and sustainable products
At Goodwill Industries, we not just believe in dealing with critical projects with an attitude to evolve our skills, but also inspiring our workforce to achieve beyond their capabilities.
In all our might, strengthen our nation’s growth into becoming a global superpower, by whole heartedly contributing in the ‘Make In India’ movement.